Monday, June 12, 2017

Foil Frenzy Love - June Club Card!

One of my I NEED THIS RIGHT NOW!!! must have's from the NEW catalog was the Foil Frenzy Specialty Designer Series Paper with the "Happy Birthday Gorgeous" bundle.  Swoon!  The. Paper. Is. Gorgeous!!!!  Tell me what you think...


ColorsBerry Burst, Island Indigo, Pool Party, Peekaboo Peach, Lemon Lime Twist
Cardstock/PapersIsland Indigo, Whisper White, Pool Party, Foil Frenzy Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Happy Birthday Gorgeous
ToolsStarburst Punch, Decorative Ribbon Border Punch
Accessories: Whisper White Baker's Twine, Berry Burst 1/2" Finely Woven Ribbon, Glitter Enamel Dots

This paper is SOOOO much shinier and prettier in person, and it is my total fave!  It is Kraft cardstock (so it's a sturdy paper) paired with foil--so shiny and LOVEY!!!  (The colors of foil that come with the pack are: Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist, Soft Sky, & Tangerine Tango.)


And that "Happy Birthday Gorgeous" stamp set just makes my heart melt.  I've already used this set so much more than I thought I would, so that's a win!  :-)


This was the card we made for my club group this month.  Such a simple card, but so many new fun products used!  Which new product is your favorite?!?

Thanks so much for visiting!  Let me know if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...