Monday, June 5, 2017

Crafting Forever Meets Powder Pink...

Do you follow me on Facebook or Instagram?!  If so...you saw this sneak peek of a project today...

(If you don't follow me...what are you waiting for?!  :-)  Just search for Design With Ink on either social media platform and click follow!)

Well...want to see what that project was?! Of course you do?! Hee.

I combined a few of my loves...the new fun "Powder Pink" In Color, the heart-swoon worthy stamp set "Crafting Forever", and the Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack...


Colors: Early Espresso, Powder Pink
Cardstock/PapersWatercolor paper, Early Espresso, Powder Pink, Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack
Stamps: Crafting Forever
Tools: Big Shot, Stitched Shaped Framelits
Accessories: Whisper White Baker's Twine, Powder Pink 1/2" Finely Woven Ribbon, Rhinestones

I LOVED using my paper snips to cut out fun paper snips I had stamped!  Haha.  Also... I'm loving creating with the new In Colors--my most FAVORITE thing to see when the new catalog comes out!  (I LOVE color!!!)  And I truly love the sentiment on this card.  "Do something creative every day" are words to live by.  Little or large--being creative helps our souls.

You may be saying to yourself, "Now wait!  I saw lots of scissors in the teaser picture!"

Well, you are right!  I made several of these cards.  Here is a pile of some of them...


I am currently STILL sending out NEW Stampin' Up! catalogs!  If you still need one...just drop me an email (designwithink@gmail.com) and find out how you can get one FREE!  If you are a current customer of mine...they are on their way to you! 

And just FYI...


These scissors are glittery!!!!!  (Just hard to grab a pic of.)  I colored over them with the Wink of Stella Glitter brush to make them sparkle.

***QUICK TIP****  When you use a dark card base, make sure you put a lighter color on the inside to write on!  ...

Hope you enjoy this card!  Let me know if you have any questions!  Would love to help you with any of your creating needs!  :-)

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...