Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Oh The Places You'll Go...

It's graduation time!  I am sure lots of us have some graduation cards to make!  So here is one quick idea using the "Places You'll Go" stamp set...


Graduation time makes me a little bit teary.  Seeing these kids start their journey's into adulthood brings back so many memories myself....and it's so exciting to see where their lives will take them!

ColorsEmerald Envy, Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Copper
Cardstock/PapersEmerald Envy, Very Vanilla Thick, Pool Party, Watercolor Paper, Neutrals Designer Paper Stack
Stamps: Places You'll Go, Crazy About You
ToolsHeat Tool, Triple Banner Punch, Duet Banner Punch
Accessories: Copper Embossing Powder, Clear Embossing Powder, Affectionately Yours Washi Tape


Anyway...this stamp set is amazing.  I did a little watercoloring not the globe, so the card front is made with watercolor paper.  And all the stamped images are embossed.



Then inside I used one of my FAVE stamp sets....the "Crazy About You" stamp set.


Hope you enjoy this card!  Let me know if you have any questions or need any supplies to make your own projects! 

Email: designwithink@gmail.com

Thanks so much for visiting!!!  Please let me know if you need help with anything!

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...