Monday, May 15, 2017

Eastern Palace Smile - May Club Card

It was club time last week!  So I think it's time to share the projects we made!  :-) Today I'm going to share this month's club card.  I had to show my clubbers the amazing Eastern Palace sneak peek items.  Thank you Stampin' Up! for releasing these products early!  Here is just a fun and simple card using lots of the pieces in the bundle...


ColorsCrumb Cake, Fresh Fig & Lemon Lime Twist (NEW IN COLOR'S!!), Bermuda Bay
Cardstock/PapersCrumb Cake, Fresh Fig, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Eastern Palace Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Eastern Beauty
ToolsBig Shot, Eastern Medallion Thinlits, Layering Circles Framelits, Boho Chic Embossing Folder, 2" Circle Punch
Accessories: Linen Thread, Gold Sequin Trim

Let me just say...the thinlits available in the Premier Bundle (that comes with FREE Very Vanilla THICK cardstock & Very Vanilla Envelopes!) are A-MA-ZING!!!  Seriously so beautiful and you can do SO much with them!  I can't express just how beautiful they are!  They are also really fun when you use them with the coordinating Layering Circles die.  This card uses the largest medallion along with the largest circle in the Layering Circles framelits set.


How beautiful is that?!  Love!

And seriously--Lemon Lime Twist is BY FAR my favorite new In Color.  Look at that pop of color.  And the pleating with the Designer Series Paper--such a fun touch!


Hope you enjoy this card!  Thanks so much for visiting!  Let me know if you have any questions or need to order any Stampin' Up! supplies!

designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...