Monday, September 26, 2016

"Fall" In Love...

"Fall" in love with the "Large Letters" Framelits Dies.  They. Are. The. Best!!!!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE these!! Just look how cute...


Now do you want to see a cute project you can do with them?! :-)  You know...I LOVE BANNERS!  And I LOVE these framelits!  So why not make a banner WITH these framelits?!  :-) 


This is a fun and quick banner you could easily make for any occasion!  Loving the Paisleys & Posies stamp set in the Holiday Catalog!  

Here are a few close-up's...


Look at those letters!  Have I mentioned lately HOW MUCH I LOVE the Large Letters Framelits.  :-)  They are fabulous.  

And even better...A few more days to take advantage of my "Taking Thailand" special!  I am giving 30% off any merchandise* ordered before Sept 30th!!!  (*discount is just taken off merchandise...not shipping and tax.) These framelits would be an awesome way to take advantage of this special!  :-) Just shop online here: www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net and I will send you a rebate check.  Or email me your order and I can place your order for you! designwithink@gmail.com.

Hope you enjoyed this project!  Thanks so much for visiting!  Let me know if you have any questions!  designwithink@gmail.com  

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...