Sunday, September 18, 2016

ANNOUNCING...a Holiday Catalog PAPER SHARE!!!

I have had some requests for this, so guess it's time for me to put together a FABULOUS HOLIDAY CATALOG PAPER SHARE!  This is a budget-friendly way to get your hands on a sample of EVERY paper in Stampin' Up!'s FABULOUS Holiday Catalog!!!


Seriously so much fun, right?!  :-) Check out what you really love and get to see how fabulous these are in person!  In this paper share you will be receiving:

42 - 6" x 6" Paper Samples
4 - 3" x 6" Paper Samples

  • Petals & Paisleys Specialty: 5 samples 6"x 6" & 2 samples 3"x 6"
  • Candy Cane Lane: 6 samples 6"x 6" 
  • Halloween Night Specialty: 5 samples 6" x 6" & 2 samples 3" x 6"
  • Fancy Frost: 6 samples 6" x 6"
  • Presents & Pinecones: 6 samples 6" x 6"
  • Copper Foil: 1 sample 6" x 6"
  • Pumpkin Pie Glimmer Paper: 1 sample 6" x 6"
  • Warmth & Cheer Stack: 12 samples 6" x 6" 
You pay just $15 for this Holiday Catalog Paper Share!  (+$4.50 Shipping)  Email me at designwithink@gmail.com to order.  I will then email you an invoice.  I will be accepting orders for this paper share until September 26th!  Let me know if you have any questions! 

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...