Friday, January 15, 2016

January Club Project...A Whole Lot of Love!

Can you believe in just a few weeks we will be celebrating Valentine's Day?!  WHOOOO!  Love this day!  Now...I know this holiday gets a lot of harsh criticism.  But...I love it.  (Let's be honest...any holiday that is associated with pink makes my heart happy!)  I love celebrating the ones I love.  So...for club this month we made a little piece of holiday decor to display for the holiday (or any time of year because love is never out of season!).  We used the new Blooming Love Bundle.  So. Beautiful!  Here is what we made...


How fun is this?!  Just make this little love wand...


And put in any vase!  You can even add to a bouquet of flowers or whatever!  That heart (from the Bloomin' Heart Thinlits) is just such a WOW!


So yum!  Here are a few more shots:



The colors are: Rose Red, Crumb Cake, Blushing Bride, Pool Party, and Whisper White.  

I hope you enjoy!  Let me know if you have any questions!  designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...