Tuesday, January 19, 2016

January Club Card--You Send Me Soaring!

It's Sale-A-Bration time in the Stampin' Up! world!  Whooooo!  Best time of the year!  One of my fave Sale-A-Bration picks (you get a FREE exclusive item with every $50 spent until March 31st!!) is the "Send Me Soaring" stamp set we used on our card we made for club this month!


Don't you just LOVE that plane?!  I sure do!  I thought we would do a little more manly Valentine's Day card this month.


This plane...SWOON!!!  Love.  It!!!



Hope you enjoy this card!  Let me know if you have any questions: designwithink@gmail.com.

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...