Thursday, April 16, 2015

Saying Thank You...The Fancy Way!

If you want to thank some one, why not give them some Stampin' Up! product?!  If you give them Stampin' Up! product...why not make it fancy?! Right?!  :-)

I had to make some thank you's.  Sooooo...I figured I will dress them up!!  Here is what I gave... (and I apologize!  I forgot to get a pic of all of them with all the different patterns of paper!  And now they are all given away.  So I am glad I at least have one to show you!)


And here is what is inside...


Would it be fun to receive a package of Baker's Twine?!  Why, I think so!  (I use it ALL the time!)  But would it be SO MUCH MORE fun to receive it like this?!?!  Well...of course I think so there, also.  :-)  

I used the Flower Patch stamp set with the coordinating Flower Fair Framelit Dies.  The paper pack I used is the Sweet Dreams Designer Series Paper.  This may be a great pack for baby projects, but it is so much more than that!!!  I loved every paper, there are lots of fun geometric patterns perfect to use for every occasion.  Then the actual pouch is an envelope made with the Envelope Punch Board.  I just measured the size of the twine and made a pouch that size.  So easy, quick, and fun!

Here are some more pics...




I hope you enjoy this fun gift!  Let me know if you have any questions.  designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...