Tuesday, April 14, 2015

April Club Project...All About Birthday's!

Last week was my club night.  I just shared the card we made in THIS POST.  Today I am going to share the 3D project we made. We made a project like this at a convention and I fell in love.  It's quick, fun, and would make anyone's birthday brighter!  Don't know why it's taken  me so long to share this idea with my clubbers!  Here is the project we made...


The pouch is actually one of the Gift Card Enclosures that are sold in Stampin' Up!'s Annual Catalog.  (We just made an extra score line to make them into this pouch.) Then we combined them with some of the fun birthday products in the Occasions Catalog:  Balloon Bash and Celebrate Today stamp sets, Balloon Framelits,  and Birthday Bash Speciality Designer Series Paper.  Then inside has 3 notecards that look like this:


Simple, clean, and it's a gift that keeps on giving!  The recipient now has three notecards to allow them to spread birthday wishes to their friends!  



Hope you enjoy this project!  Thanks so much for visiting!  Let me know if you have any questions!  designwithink@gmail.com.  

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...