Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Project Life Meets Traditional Scrapbooking...

I have been working on some scrapbook layouts for a someone.  They needed some travel pages for their book.  Well...when the Occasions catalog came out and I saw the "Let's Get Away" Project Life by Stampin' Up! collection...I was excited!  I thought these would of been perfect!  I could of just made some layouts "Project Life" style...but I decided to turn these quick and adorable cards into traditional scrapbook layouts.  Have you tried Project Life yet?!  SO MUCH FUN!  So quick and easy!  (Email me if you have any questions...designwithink@gmail.com)  Anyway...here is one of the layouts I made...


I just combined some of the fun cards with some coordinating cardstock pieces cut to similar sizes as the cards.  SO quick and so easy!  

Here is a pic of each page...




Fun, right?!  I also used the Accessory pack just to add a few yummy touches.  

BUT...Project Life isn't just for scrapbooking!  Here is a quick tag I made using a Project Life card from the Everyday Adventure collection...


SO easy, fun, and cute!


If you have never used Project Life...you really should give it a shot!  They are a GREAT value! A card collection gives you 100 cards (a few different sizes) for just $15.95.  You can make tags, do memory keeping, make cards, gifts, banners, etc, etc.  They are so much fun!  I have a few more traditional scrapbook pages to share with you this week using more Project Life cards.  So stay tuned!

Thanks for visiting!  I hope you enjoy these projects and it inspires you to be creative today in some way!  Let me know if you have any questions: designwithink@gmail.com.  

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...