Friday, April 18, 2014

Well Here's A Fabulous Deal!!!

I am SOOOOO excited!  Lookie what Stampin' Up! is doing...


FREE SHIPPING for ALL Stardard Shipped Orders April 21st-25th!!!  WHOOOOO HOOOOO!  No minimum order required!  Check out the Clearance Rack!  Check out the Weekly Deals!  This is the time to stock up on anything you need!

ALSO...the retirement list is coming on on the 21st as well!  ALL ITEMS ARE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!  Even STAMP SETS!  So if there is something you want...get it before it's gone!  The retiring In Color items usually sell out FAST (these would be the Midnight Muse, Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petals, Gumball Green, and Summer Starfruit) so get those before they are gone!  (Re-inkers, markers, stamp pads, Designer Paper, card stock, embellishments, etc.)

I will post the list as soon as I see it on the 21st.  Then feel free to shop 24/7 on my website... www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net or you can email me your order as well at designwithink@gmail.com.

Let me know if you have any questions!  Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...