Friday, April 25, 2014

Stampin' Up! Convention Is Coming!

Every July Stampin' Up! throws THE PARTY of the year!  It is our annual Convention and it is beyond amazing every year.  They have quite the events staff that puts these events on...and I love going every year!  (Last year was my first year missing since I became a demo...and that was because I was due with my 3rd child during convention!)

Anyway...this year I am applying to be a display stamper.  They always have an amazing section of display boards to inspire us.  Maybe this year some of my projects will be up there!  :)  So here are the projects I am submitting...

Thank You card...


Loving this color combo these days!  It's Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pool Party, and Crumb Cake.  So fresh and fun!  

Oh Happy Day! card...


Loving the "Retro Fresh" stuff in the Occasions Catalog!  Those gold sequins are SO MUCH FUN!  I used them a few ways on this card.  I took a few off the strand to adhere around the card.  Then I also used them on the strand with my collection of ribbons.  And a little tip...if you noticed that Vanilla Baker's Twine...I just used the Silver Baker's Twine and removed the silver strand!  Now I have coordinating Very Vanilla twine!  Yay!  

A "Pink Day" card...

This sentiment is one of my faves of all time!  (Yes...pink is my favorite color!)  And love using the negative space of our punches to create a fun effect.  Here is another view so you can see it better...


Sisters Scrapbook Page...


Loving this color combo!  Talk about bright and cheery...just like my girls!  These are some older pictures of my two oldest girls, but I love them so much I had to use them for this page!  Here are a few close-up's of some details...

There is a layer of Crystal Effects on the letters that I die-cut for the title.  Seriously LOVE doing this.  It gives such a fun 3D epoxy look.  I know it's hard to see.  But trust me...in real life it looks awesome!  And LOVE those Candy Dots!  They are such a fun way to bring a splatter of color to your projects!



Just look at all those fun hexagons up-close!  

Now here are a few 3-D projects for you.  If you follow my blog you know I LOVE banners!  This is one I made for my brothers wedding coming up NEXT WEEK...


I used the Celebrations Banner Kit again...LOVE THIS KIT!!  And here is a close-up so you can see the details...


LOVE that ruffled ribbon!  And look at those doilies!  I know...you may be thinking...but aren't they usually white?!  Well...yes they are!  However...they are SO EASY to color.  I just pounced my Night of Navy ink pad all over the doily (make sure you have scratch paper underneath because it's obviously messy!) and then quickly put clear embossing powder over them.  Heat set it to melt the powder and you have this deliciously glossy colored doily.  I LOVE doing this!  And then once again...I used Crystal Effects on the letters.  Hard to tell...but love the look it gives in real life.  :)

Here are a few more pics so you can get a good view...




Going along with the "Banner" theme...here is another Banner Wreath.  I needed one in colors that matched my house...so here you go...


So fun, right?!  It's Coastal Cabana and Certainly Celery.  This actually hangs on the door in my kitchen that goes to the garage.  Really brightens up that area.  LOVE those flowers!  They are made with the Floral Frames Framelits....


So there you go!  LOTS of stamping projects for your viewing pleasure!  I hope you enjoy them!  Thanks for visiting!  Wish me luck!  I would so love to stamp some projects for the display boards this convention!  

No comments:

Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Fun Box!

 How's it been going, being on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team, you ask?  ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ™Œ  Well - when you are sent boxes like this ...