Thursday, October 31, 2013

She Believed She Could...

Just want to share a fun way to use your Stampin' Up! products today.  I LOVE using my supplies for home decor items.  A few weeks ago my upline did her big annual training event.  She had quite a few people help her get the meeting together...and so I helped her by making a thank you gift for them.  This is what I made...

I love this sentiment from the Feel Goods stamp set.  It says, "she Believed she could so she did."  Isn't that great?!  Anyway...here are some more detailed pictures...

I modged podged the Designer Series Paper to the canvas (oh...these are 8x10 canvases) and then also stapled the ribbon to the back so they could hang it up.  Then just added the elements on top of the modged podged canvas.  You can kinda see how things are popped up here...
 Here is a picture of the canvas hanging up on my Melon Mambo wall in my stamp room...
(Which this reminds me.  I need to get some updated pictures of my stamp room up.  I have had some requests for that.  I have done that in the past...years and years ago.  But have since made changes and need to share!  Just need to clean up the disaster down there right now and I will share!  :) ) 

Hope you enjoy this project!  And hope it inspires you to try some home decor projects using your stamping supplies!  It certainly is fun!  Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...