Saturday, October 19, 2013

September Club Card...

I am in love with the new Thinlits Card Dies!  They are a BREEZE to use!  I have seen these "flip-flop" or "swing" or "whatever you call them" cards around forever.  But I have NEVER made them because I'm lazy like that!  They seemed just too fussy to put together so I stayed away.  Well now I can make them and they are SO EASY!  The Big Shot does all the work for me! Yay!!

I wanted to show my club members how easy they are to make so here is the card we made for club in September...
We added an extra flap to this card by just cutting the cardstock to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" (instead of the 5 1/2" x 6" the thinlit instructions say) and then just not putting the right card side flap under the die.  So it just leaves a score line instead of cutting it.
Here are some more pics...

This was such a fun card to make!  And love this Designer Series Paper.  It's from the "I Am" pack.  SO much fun!

***A note on the Thinlits Card Dies.  There are TWO shapes of these...the circle (that we used here) and then the labels.  Since they are NOT in the catalog anywhere (BRAND NEW RELEASED ITEM!) you can check them out in a flyer posted here... http://www.stampinup.com/us/documents/thinlits_flyer_demo_7.17.13_US.pdf  Then you can go to my website to order them... www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net.  

Hope you enjoy!  Thanks for visiting!  Let me know if you have any comments or questions! designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...