Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Retiring Lists are Here!!!

I can't believe it's this time of year again!  Almost time for a new Stampin' Up! catalog!!!!  You can order from the new catalog starting May 31st.  And you can buy retiring items until June 3rd (or while supplies last for accessories!).  

What are retiring items?!  If you are new to Stampin' Up you may not know that retiring items are the items that will not be available for purchase when the new catalog comes out.  (This year there are a few days of overlap where you can purchase from the new catalog and the retired list...as long as items are still in stock.)  We need to clear room in the catalog to make way for NEW AND FABULOUS items!  

Here is the retiring stamps list...


Here is the retiring accessories list...


***The retiring accessories are only available while supplies last!  And some things will sell out FAST!!  They will update that list daily by 4:00PM MST.***

Order online 24/7:  www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net

OR

Email me your order:  designwithink@gmail.com

OR

Call me with your order: 801-404-1394

Let me know if you have any questions!  If you don't currently have a demonstrator and need a catalog...just let me know and I will make sure you get one!  If you are my current customer:  I will be getting you a catalog automatically.  :)  

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...