Monday, April 1, 2013

Event Special Touches...

A little while ago, a few demonstrator friends and I got together to put on an event for our local downlines.  (The other demonstrators that signed up under us.)  It was a lot of fun!  I just wanted to show a few of the special touches we added to hopefully convey to them how special they are to us!  I didn't get the best photos...but hopefully you can get the idea of it! 

Here are some pinwheels I made for the candy dishes we had on each of the crafting tables!  Who doesn't need a little sugar when they are stamping?!





These were done with the wonderful Sale-A-Bration paper.  I also used the buttons from the buttons and ribbon pack.  (We held this event while Sale-A-Bration was going on...so it was a fun way to add to our own celebration!  :) )

These are the name tags I made for everyone...


These were fun water bottles we had on our snack table that Kasia (one of the demos I did this event with) created...


These are just a few special touches we added that you could use for any event/party you plan!  Hope you enjoy!  Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...