Friday, March 8, 2013

A Little More Love...

Just want to share one more quick decor piece.  This was SO easy to do.  I printed this file someone had posted online (I REALLY need to find the link to that again...sorry I can't give credit to where I found it yet!) and just framed it and added a few ribbon rolled flowers.  Use MDS to make a frameable piece also!  Here is the frame...

Isn't it fun?!  Here are a few more close-up's...


I LOVE making these rolled ribbon flowers!  They are easy and quick and fun!  Then I used the large Rhinestones to add some bling to the middle.  And LOVE that two-toned thick gray ribbon in the Mini Catalog that I used to make a little ruffle on the bottom.  (I also used the pink ribbon to make the smallest flower.)

Thanks for visiting!  I hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So dang cute!! I totally want to make one for my house! :) Love it!

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...