Thursday, June 21, 2012

My Digital Studio to the Rescue...

One of my little brothers got married this month!  YAY!!!  We are so excited for them!  :)  They are one fabulously cute couple.  I am SURE you want to see a pic...right?! :)  Well here they are (then we will get to the Stampin' Up! part of this post)...

Aren't they SO cute!!!  Neither one of them could stop smiling.  :)  I am SO excited for my incredibly amazing brother...he found one AMAZING gal!  :) 

Now...I am sure you are happy for the happy couple...but I know that isn't why you came.  :)  You want to see some stamping.  Welllllll...there is NO stamping today!  But...there is a crafty project for you.  I wanted to help them make a favor for the wedding.  Her colors were lavender, peachy, and a minty green.  She was doing a vintage-y theme.  Had to do like 200 or something so wanted to keep things simple.  So My Digital Studio (MDS) to the rescue!  :) This is what I ended up making for them...
I don't use the MDS program much... but I want to because it is an easy and fun program to use.  So I put my skills to the test and designed the middle of the scallop so all I had to do was print on Very Vanilla paper and punch them out. Easy Peasy!  For this occasion I thought their initials and wedding date were the most appropriate design.  Here is a close-up...
And a single favor...
Gotta love the old fashioned candy sticks...right?!  And by just making a simple tag for the top...an easy way to customize an event!  You could do these for birthday's, tea parties, church hand-outs, invitations (ooohhhh...that would be fun!  :) ), etc!!!  Here's a pic so you can see just the tag on top...
I hope you enjoy!  Stamping supplies can be used for SO many occasions! Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Jill said...

super duper cute fabulous lady! wish i could have sticked around to get one!! ;) any word on artisan yet?????

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...