Tuesday, June 5, 2012

NEW CATALOG TIME...

I am sorry I have been gone so long!  We were in the Caribbean for a week and then I came home and had to rush to finish up a big stamping project.  So I HAVE been stamping (and stamping like CRAZY) and my stamp room is a DISASTER!!!  But...I can't show you what I was working on.  So sorry!  But I entered the MEGA Stampin' Up! contest of the year...the Artisan Award!  They made some changes this year and they are making an Artisan Design Team with the Artisan Award winners!  So it would be a MAJOR award to win!  I really wanted to at least try to enter this year so I spent every second of my free time working on my submissions when I got home from our trip.  (And spent lots of time before we left coming up with my projects.)  SO....my entries are in and it's out of my hands!  :)

And now it's NEW CATALOG TIME!  The new catalog is LIVE!!!!  YAY!!!!  It's a fabulous catalog and my wish list is LONG!!!  If you haven't received a new catalog yet...PLEASE let me know and I will get one to you! Here is the catalog...
Click on the photo to view it!  Let me know if you have any questions on anything!  Happy stamping!

1 comment:

proud mama said...

oh awesome! i'm DYING to see what you created. You're gunna win!!!!!

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...