Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Top Note Layout Revisited...

I told you that I made some more cards that were practically the same as the one I showed you yesterday. Well here they are...

This one just has a different stamped image and is landscape instead of portrait. But using the same stamp set. I LOVE this one! :) And that fabric again....WONDERFUL!! And right now it's HALF OFF!!!!! Can you get ANY better than that??!?! And those BIG BUTTONS. Just too much fun. :) Here is a close up...
I just tied it onto the fabric with some Linen Thread. Oh...and that cute family on the card is embossed with Iridescent Ice embossing powder so they are all sparkly! Here is a close-up of them...

The colors are just taken from the color of the fabric....Garden Green, Real Red, Baja Breeze, and then there is some Chocolate Chip in the mix. :) Here is another card that is once again in portrait...
Again...the same layout as the others. With the same fabric and big buttons...
I also spritzed some Shimmer Spray. And made those same sparkly people...
Both of these cards use the same embossing folder for the background as yesterdays card, Petals-A-Plenty. Let me know if you have any other questions.
Hope you enjoyed these cards! Thanks for visiting! And HAVE FUN getting ready for THANKSGIVING!!! :)

1 comment:

Sherri said...

Love the horizonal layout!

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...