Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sparkly Butterfly...Part 2...

Here is that glitter technique again! I LOVE IT! My last post was a similar card to this. But I just loved doing it so much...I wanted to make a pink and brown one! :) And this card is 3x6 instead of 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. Here is this card...

Look at that FUN pink and brown glitter! LOVE IT! These butterflies are done with the Beautiful Butterflies die in the big catalog as well as the embosslit butterfly die in the mini catalog. Here is a close-up of the glitter...
And the butterflies...
I spritzed this whole card with my shimmer spray as well...so it's SO sparkly in real life! LOVE IT! Hope you enjoy!!! Thanks for visiting! (FYI...I am out of town without email access so if you have any questions or anything...feel free to let me know. I will get back to you when I am back! :) )

3 comments:

Bobby Sue said...

I like this one better than the other one.

Unknown said...

Hey girl, I know you are on your fabulous cruise right now, but I wanted you to know that I left a big ol' blog award for you over on my blog. So when you get a minute, stop on over and pick it up, ok?
Thanks for being a ray of sunshine in my life!
http://trinitydesignstudio.blogspot.com/2010/04/spreading-little-sunshine.html

Kasia said...

Love Love Love it. well you probably knew that already, what is better than glitter and butterflies!

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...