Friday, April 30, 2010

A Water Bottle as Decor?!?!

TODAY is the LAST DAY to order from THIS fabulous catalog...
AHHHHH!!! This catalog is SO AMAZING!!!!! I will be sad to see SO many things go! One of my FAVORITE sets is the "I {Heart} Hearts" set. I have used this quite a bit and had lots of fun with it. Then when I went to a training meeting 2 weeks ago...they gave us water bottles to drink. However...it wasn't just ANY water bottle. This was a Stampin' Up! training event! :) Look at this water bottle we got...AHHHHH!!! SO CUTE!!!! Made with the FABULOUS heart stamp set!!!! Here is a close-up...
Then even look at the detail at the top...a cute white scallop around the hole that goes over the water bottle...
I LOVE IT!!!! :) Thanks to whomever made these! (I'm not sure who or I would tell you! :) )
If you need to order anything out of the catalog, feel free to email me at designwithink@gmail.com up to about 11pm (Mountain Standard Time) tonight OR you can place your own order on my website: www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net Let me know if you have any questions as well!!!

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...