Saturday, November 14, 2009

Notebook Fun...

I love making little notebooks. I think they are so much fun. I saw one in the Stampin' Success magazine we get as demo's and so I wanted to make one. Here was my version of it...

That's a chipboard frame that I stamped on with Classic ink. And then I sponged around the edges. The colors are Old Olive and Not Quite Navy. I love this little stamp set too. It's called Note to Self I believe. I also used the Big Shot texturz plates for the background...
Can you see that swirly pattern in the back? This is just a fun little notebook to pop in your purse or wherever. Here it is from the top...
Just add whatever kind of paper you want. I used just regular printer paper but you can use cardstock or lined paper or whatever. Hope you enjoy! Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Another cute notebook! Very fun, and I am loving those colors together. :)

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...