Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Petunia Pop Cake Fancy Background!

Wanted to share a quick card I made with a stamp set that I just got!  I was going to make a cute cake birthday card, but a different vision ended up on the card.  Haha.  

All supplies are from ©️ Stampin' Up!

Colors Petunia Pop, Summer Splash, Gray Granite, Basic White
Inks: Petunia Pop, Summer Splash, Gray Granite
Cardstock/Papers: Basic White, Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper
Stamps: Cake Fancy, My Small Business
Tools:  Heartfelt Hexagon Punch, Timber 3D Embossing Folder, Water Painter
Accessories: Iridescent Faceted Gems, Baker's Twine Essentials Pack, Summer Splash 3/8" Bordered Ribbon

Yes - I still used the Cake Fancy Stamp Set.  I used the rectangle cake piece to stamp the fun background!  

It is all stamped with Petunia Pop, and I just stamped twice between re-inking the stamp to get the fun variation of color!  Look how pretty! 😍



Then I just stamped some flowers from the stamp set, cut them out, and added them as a little accent.  


I punched a hexagon using the Heartfelt Hexagon Punch from Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper.  I watercolored it (Gray Granite ink), stamped it (My Small Business Stamp Set), added some ribobn, and voila! A fun thank you to give someone! 


Pretty quick card to make and so much fun!  And just shows how versatile this stamp set it!  

Think outside the cake!  Hee.  

Let me know if you have any questions or need help getting any Stampin' Up! supplies! Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Color Challenge for TGIF Challenge #493 Turns Into A Tropical Halloween!

  Yay!  I love a fun color challenge!  When you see this color challenge, I think you could maybe guess why it took me into a Halloween mood...