Wednesday, November 23, 2022

"All Wrapped Up" With Christmas Season Gift Packaging!

I am sharing my project for Day EIGHT of Martin's 30 Day Christmas Card Making Challenge 2022 today!  Yeah, I am a little behind...but that's okay!  Work at your own pace!  Today's challenge was fun because it's a simple "All Wrapped Up" challenge.  So I went with a fun little chocolate treat that is "All Wrapped Up" for the holidays!  This is an idea you can alter to use for any size gift...I LOVE making festive tags and fun ribbons to add to my wrapping.  I think it adds a fairly quick, but special, touch to gifts.  The tags can even be used as an ornament if the receiver wants!  

Colors Polished Pink, Granny Apple Green, Basic White, Kraft
Inks:  Polished Pink, Granny Apple Green, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers: Kraft, Whisper White, Black & White Designs Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Christmas Season, Christmas to Remember
Tools:  Seasonal Labels Dies, Heat Tool, Label Me Fancy Punch (for ribbon slit on top of tag)
Accessories: Adhesive-Backed Seasonal Sequins, Pool Party 3/8" Sheer Ribbon, Simply Elegant Trim, Metallics Embossing Powder, 6"x8" Cellophane Bags

What do you think?!  Would you keep this tag around for years to come?!  I don't know that I would!  Haha.  I am seeing so many things I would change! Hee.  But alas...here are some more pictures of it...





The sentiment is embossed in gold onto the Kraft cardstock...and I LOVE that look.  I love the colors.  And I am ♡ REALLY LOVING ♡ this fun Black & White Designs Designer Series Paper that is in Stampin' Up!'s July-December Mini Catalog.  I am having a lot of fun using the designs for Christmas stuff.  😍

What did you or will you make for this #30dayChristmascardchallenge?  Here is one last look!

Thank you so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions!  Or need any help getting your hands on any Stampin' Up! supplies.  I would love to help you with all your papercrafting supplies! 

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...