Friday, October 21, 2022

Silhouette Hello! for TGIF Challenge 391!

It is a fun inspiration challenge this week over on the TGIF Challenge Blog!  Come play along with me and the rest of the design team!  First up is the card I made for the inspirational challenge and then I will show you the actual inspiration!

Colors Polished Pink, Coastal Cabana, Pale Papaya, Gold, White, Black
Inks:  Polished Pink, Coastal Cabana, Pale Papaya, VersaMark, BLENDS: Light Polished Pink
Cardstock/Papers: Basic White, Basic Black, Gold Foil Sheets
Stamps: Simply Fabulous
Tools:  Palms Dies, Scary Silhouettes Dies, Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder, Blending Brush, Water Painter
Accessories: For Everything Fancy Sequins, White 1/4" Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon, Metallics Embossing Powders

What do you think?!  What could the inspiration be for this challenge?!  Well...here you go!  Take this photo and take it where you will!  SO many places you could go with it!  I used the silhouette layout with a frame for my card!  And it was so much fun!  What are you thinking you will do?! 


Here are a few more photos of my card to show you some details!!   I used a few die sets for this card.  The frame and background piece were die cut with the Scary Silhouette Dies & the palm trees were cut with the Palms Dies.  Both are must have die sets, if I'm being honest.  Haha. 


I love the greeting...it is embossed with gold embossing powder and I just love the shiny "puffy" look it gives! Here are a few views from it! 



And if you are wondering what that fun pink ribbon is...why it is the White 1/4" Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon!!!  I have quite a few rolls of this on hand all the time...because it is so easy to just color it with a Blends Marker to have any color ribbon that you want!  I used the Light Polished Pink Blends Marker for this!  😍😍😍

One last look at the whole card:


What do you think?!  I hope this gets you inspired to go create something!  Then head on over to the TGIF Challenge Blog to see what the other designers have made this week & play along with us!  

Thank you so much for visiting!  I can't wait to see what you make! 

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...