Thursday, October 7, 2021

Frightfully Cute Card Sketch - TGIF Challenge 337:

Happy Friday!  Yay!  And Friday in October!  Wowsers!  I can't believe it is already October of 2021!  WHERE has this year gone?!  Well today is the day for a new TGIF Challenge!  Who is excited?!  🙋And it is a Sketch Challenge!  Yay!!! (I love sketch challenges! 💕) I felt it fitting ... since it is October ... that I make a Halloween card for this Sketch Challenge.  Anyone agree?!  Well...I hope so because here is the card!

ColorsMagenta Madness, Bermuda Bay, Granny Apple Green, Whisper White, Basic Black
Inks: Magenta Madness, Bermuda Bay, Granny Apple Green, VersaMark, Light Pumpkin Pie Blends Marker
Cardstock/Papers: Magenta Madness, Bermuda Bay, Granny Apple Green, Basic Black, Pattern Party Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Frightfully Cute
Tools: Frightful Tags Dies, Parisian Flourish 3D Embossing Folder, Heat Tool
Accessories: White Stampin' Emboss Powder, White 1/4" Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon, Cute Stars Adhesive-Backed Sequins

Now that you have seen the card...do you want to see the card sketch? 😀 I bet so because it is a CUTE one!!!  


I love this sketch!  You could do SO MANY fun things with it!  I can't wait to see what you make with it!  But here are a few more details with the card I made...



I distressed most of the edges because that seemed to fit in the "frightfully cute" theme.  Hee.  And I LOVE bright colors for Halloween.  (Well I love bright colors for most things.  Haha.)  But I just used the edge of my scissors or my fingernail to distress them.  I love the texture and detail that adds.

And can we talk about this spider web?!  I HATE spiders, but I LOVE this web!  It is from the Frightful Tags Dies.  I cut it out with from the Black Glitter Paper and it is SOOOOO Frightfully CUTE!  😍


You may be wondering what ribbon I used for this card.  Well...it is the White 1/4" Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon!  But you are saying now, "But it's not white!" 😀 I know ... because I colored it!  I used the Light Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Blends Marker to add a bit of orange.  Then I pulled some fibers out of the ends of the ribbon to give it more FRIGHTFULLY CUTE vibes!  😉



I hope this card inspires you!  I hope it inspires you to create your own card with this sketch!  And then go post it on the TGIF Challenge Blog!  I can't wait to see what you make!  

Please let me know if you have any questions!  I would love to help you with any paper crafting needs!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...