Friday, February 26, 2021

A Touch Of Ink Doily...

Have you seen the Square Vellum Doilies?  I love vellum, so I was a big fan from the beginning of these guys.  However...sometimes I don't want a square.  Easy fix!  I just cut off the corners, and now it's a fun circle!  Added the CUTE bird from the "Touch of Ink" Stamp Set that is FREE during Sale-A-Bration, and here's a fun card you can use for any occasion!  

ColorsWhisper White, Gray Granite, Bumblebee, Pool Party
Inks:  Gray Granite, Pool Party, VersaMark
Cardstock/PapersWhisper White, Basic Black, Gray Granite, 2020-2022 In Color Designer Series Paper
Stamps: A Touch of Ink 
Tools: Brick & Mortar Embossing Folder, Heat Tool
Accessories: Opal Rounds, White Stampin' Embossing Powder, Snail Mail Twine Combo Pack, Square Vellum Doilies

What do you think?!  And can we talk about those Opal Rounds?!  These are in the January-June Mini Catalog...and they are FANTASTIC!!!  I love the delicate touch they add! 

In case you were wondering...the Brick & Mortar Embossing Folder is still a big fave of mine!  Add a little splattered ink for even more texture!  💗


I hope you enjoy this card!  Did you get everything you wanted from Sale-A-Bration yet?!  I hope so...but if not...let me know!  I would love to help!  Thank you so much for visiting!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...