Monday, October 19, 2020

Cute Fruit Fancy Time!

I can't believe I didn't share this back in August for our Fancy Friday Sketch Challenge!  I am SORRY!  2020 has been a year, right?!  And I just don't have everything together.  But...back in the month of August...we had a lot of fun with a FUN sketch challenge.  We posted all month long on the Stampin' Fancy Friday pages on Facebook and IG.  Go check them out after you check out my card!  😃  I just had to use the FABULOUS Cute Fruit Stamp Set.  One of my faves...it is in the Stamping for Beginners Catalog.  💗 Love these colors and don't think I will ever stop using them.  😀

SUPPLIES:  (all items are available in my STORE!)

Colors: Magenta Madness, Daffodil Delight, Coastal Cabana, Granny Apple Green, Whisper White
Inks:  Magenta Madness, Daffodil Delight, Coastal Cabana, Granny Apple Green, Flirty Flamingo, Mango Madness, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers:  Whisper White, Basic Black, Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper Brights Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Cute Fruit
Tools: Hippo & Friends Dies, Dainty Diamonds Embossing Folder, Heat Tool, Water Painters
AccessoriesWhite Stampin' Emboss Powder, Woven Threads Sequins

Who doesn't love a big pile of brightly colored fruits?!  😀  I love the fun papers behind it also...


And a close up of those darling fruit pieces:

I think this Dainty Diamonds Embossing Folder is pretty fantastic with those fruit pieces also.  Have I mentioned how much I love these fruit pieces?!  😁


 Hope you enjoy!  Here is the fun sketch if you want to play along!  

No photo description available.

And a reminder of the card I made with the sketch:

 

Thank you so much for visiting! Let me know if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com
Shop 24/7: www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net

No comments:

Stampin' Fancy Friday Fancy Color Combos!

This month on the Stampin' Fancy Friday Design Team ... we are coming at you with Fancy Color Combos!  And it has been a FUN challenge w...