Friday, June 5, 2020

Color With Tasteful Touches...TGIF Challenge 267

It is time for a TGIF Challenge today!  Yay!  Who is excited?!  🙋  Me too!  I love a good color challenge...and we have a fun one today!  AND...thanks to the NEW RELEASE of Stampin' Up!'s NEW Annual Catalog...I am using a NEW Suite...called In Good Taste!  And a NEW In Color!  Here we go!


SUPPLIES:  (all items are available in my STORE!)

Colors: Crumb Cake, Bumble Bee, Night of Navy, Pool Party
Inks:  Night of Navy, Bumble Bee, Pool Party
Cardstock/Papers:  Crumb Cake, Night of Navy, Shimmery White
Stamps: Tasteful Touches
Tools: Tasteful Labels, Tasteful Textures 3D Embossing Folder, Aqua Painter, Heat Tool
Accessories:  Linen Thread, Woven Threads Sequin Assortment

Are you in love with this In Good Taste Suite too?  There are even more fun products in this suite that are gorgeous that I didn't use on this card!  This card uses the bundle (Tasteful Touches Bundle) and embossing folder (Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder.  😍

Here is the color combo I used:

Bumble Bee is a fun new In Color!  You can use any yellow though...since I know a lot of you may not have those.  But look how gorgeous it is.  😀  For the feathers, I stamped it 3 times in Bumble Bee...without re-inking the stamp before stamping.  That way, you get a 3 different color variations of the same color.


Love this watercolor wash...I think it makes it all pop so beautifully!


I hope you enjoy!  Please let me know if you have any questions!  Also...head on over to the TGIF Challenge Blog to submit your challenge creation!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com
Shop 24/7: www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net

No comments:

Use Your Stash! With Sunny Summer Fun!

Today is a fun Use Your Stash Hop! with a super fun theme ... Sunny Summer!  So I went all in!  I used the Rays of Light and Sharing Sunshin...