Friday, May 22, 2020

Fancy Friday Colors!

Have you been following along with the Stampin' Fancy Friday Design Team this month on social media?  If not...check it out on Instagram and Facebook!  We have been posting fun & fancy color combo projects all month!  Today I am sharing the card I made!


SUPPLIES:  (all items are available in my STORE!)

Colors: Seaside Spray, Rococo Rose, Gray Granite, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Inks:  Rococo Rose, Seaside Spray, Night of Navy, Gray Granite
Cardstock/Papers:  Seaside Spray, Night of Navy, Gray Granite, Vellum, Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper
Stamps: Sailing Home
Tools: Smooth Sailing Dies, Aqua Painter
AccessoriesWoven Threads Sequin Assortment, Night of Navy/Sahara Sand Baker's Twine

I always love playing with Stampin' Up!'s fun & fresh In Colors.  I realized I haven't used them as much lately, so I figured it was time to change that!  So for today's card, I challenged myself to use Seaside Spray & Rococo Rose.  Then I just mixed in a few neutrals.  Love this nautical card!

I always love a fun watercolor wash...and that was where I brought in the Rococo Rose color...


Love the layers & details of this card...like the distressed edges.  Just drag your Paper Snips across the edges of your cardstock, use your Bone Folder to curl a corner and break up the cardstock fibers, and then separate the layers of the cardstock.


I hope you enjoy this card!  Let me know please if you have any questions!  What Fancy Colors are you playing around with?!  I would LOVE to see!




Contact: designwithink@gmail.com
Shop 24/7: www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...