Friday, March 13, 2020

Lily Impressions With a Sketch...TGIF Challenge 255:

Yay!  I love a good card sketch!  And that is what we have for you this week with the weekly TGIF Challenge!



SUPPLIES:  (all items are available in my STORE!)

Colors: Mint Macaron, Gorgeous Grape, Purple Posy, Whisper White, Basic Black
Inks:  VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers:  Mint Macaron, Purple Posy, Whisper White, Basic Black, Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Thanks for the Laughs
Tools: Stitched Be Mine Dies, Lily Pad Dies, Heat Tool
Accessories: Nature's Twine, Woven Threads Sequin Assortment


So that was my take on the sketch challenge.  Want to see the actual sketch?!


So what are you going to make for it?!  I can't wait to see! 

There are just a few more weeks of Sale-A-Bration!!!  This is the BEST time of the Stampin' Up! year!!!  Get FREE exclusive products with qualifying orders!  Please let me know if you have ANY questions on this!!!  There are even NEW released items!!!  You can check them all out in my store!  I used the Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper for this card & the Lily Pad Dies...and both are optoins to choose as a FREE Sale-A-Bration item! I LOVE this paper!


And those gorgeous flower die-cuts!


I hope you enjoy this card!  And hope you head on over to the TGIF Challenge Blog to play along!  Can't wait to see what you make!



Please let me know if you have any questions!  Thank you so much for visiting!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com
Shop 24/7: www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net

2 comments:

Unknown said...

If you're trying hard to lose fat then you absolutely need to start following this totally brand new personalized keto meal plan.

To create this service, licensed nutritionists, fitness couches, and cooks have joined together to provide keto meal plans that are efficient, painless, price-efficient, and fun.

From their launch in early 2019, hundreds of people have already remodeled their body and health with the benefits a smart keto meal plan can provide.

Speaking of benefits: clicking this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-tested ones offered by the keto meal plan.

elizabeth said...

I am from New York. I was in trouble when doctor told me that I have been
diagnosed tinnitus ringing ears with … I though about my Family, I know my Family will
face a serious problem when I’m gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one
day I was surfing the Internet I found Dr. Emmanuel contact number. I called him
and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my
health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I’m cured by Dr. Emmanuel herbal
medicine, I’m very thankful to Dr. Emmanuel and very happy with my hubby and
family. email him on traditionalherbalhealingcentre@gmail.com OR contact his whatsapp number:
+2348140033827
DOCTOR EMMANUEL CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-
1. HIV/AIDS
2. HERPES
3. CANCER
4. ALS
5. DIABETES
6. HEPATITIS  

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...