Friday, February 7, 2020

Seriously The Best Congrats!

Just a little watercoloring wash fun today!  Because everyday is better with some watercoloring, right?!  Hee. 



SUPPLIES:  (all items are available in my STORE!)

Colors: Petal Pink, Melon Mambo, Purple Posy, Basic Black
Inks:  Petal Pink, Melon Mambo, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers:  Thick Whisper White, Basic Black, Purple Posy, Vellum, Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper
Stamps: Seriously the Best
Tools: Sweet Silhouette Dies, Aqua Painter
Accessories: Woven Thread Sequins, Bermuda Bay 1/4" Mini Striped Ribbon, White Stampin' Emboss Powder


I kept the whole card simple, because I just loved the watercolor wash so much.  😀   I love this dandelion die-cut from the Sweet Silhouettes Dies.  I thought it was the perfect little accent. 


I stamped the "congrats" greeting in VersaMark ink onto Vellum cardstock, embossed it with White Stampin' Emboss Powder, and then fussy cut it out.  I'm pretty much in love with how it looks on this card.  😍


Love that little touch of ribbon under the "you did it!" greeting also.  😀


Thank you so much for visiting!  Hope you enjoy!  Please let me know if you have any questions!  And let me know what I can help you with!!!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com
Shop 24/7: www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...