Monday, January 23, 2017

Sealed With Love for Club!

I had my club group meet last week!  What can I say, I LOVE my club night!  We have such a great time together.  We used the "Sealed With Love" bundle for club this month because it's the cutest!!!  I started playing with this bundle and just fell in love...appropriately so.  :-) Hee.  Here's the card we made...


So fun, right?!  I had major help with this card!  I did some Pinterest searching because there were so many things going through my head, I had a hard time focusing on one idea.  (I am sure I'm not the only one that feels this way sometimes!  Thank heavens for inspiration out there! :-) )  I can't find the original card to give credit though...so I'm sorry.  I will do some more searching and update if I can find it!

I even included a little secret message on this card.  If you pull up the insert in the middle envelope...


How cute and fun is that?!  :-)

ColorsMint Macaron, Real Red, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Cardstock/PapersMint Macaron, Whisper White, Real Red, Crumb Cake, Sending Love Designer Series Paper
StampsSealed With Love
ToolsBig Shot, Love Notes Framelits, Falling Petals Embossing Folder, Triple Banner Punch
Accessories: Delicate White Doilies, 3/8 Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack (silver)

Now let me remind you that Sale-A-Bration is going on right now!  Whoooo!  One of the products in there is this ribbon bundle.  OH. MY. HEAVENS.  I want ALL the rolls of this ribbon.  It. Is. Stunning.  Simple Gorgeous, soft, deliciously wonderful--I wish I had better words to explain.  It comes in gold and silver, and trust me--you need it!  :-)


There's just a little peekaboo effect going on with this card and the ribbon, but I will share the project we made for club soon, and we used more of it there!  :-)  LOVE IT!

Thanks for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can help in any way! designwithink@gmail.com.

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...