Friday, July 15, 2016

July Club Project...Triple Popcorn Box

It was my club group this week!  Yay!  Love my club group.  We have a great time together.  And I'm sure you love it because you get to see what we make...right?!?!  :-) How about I share a fun box we made with the Popcorn Box Thinlits?!  :-)  However...I wanted to change it a bit from how it was intended to be made.  The normal box is made with 2 of the Thinlit pieces and look something like this...


So cute!  Love it!  But....we altered it a bit by simply making a box with three of the thinlit pieces.  And it ends up looking like this...


ColorsSoft Sky, Wild Wasabi, Basic Gray, Flirty Flamingo, Gold
StampsReady To Pop
ToolsBig Shot & Popcorn Box Thinlits, Triple Banner, Medium Star, Decorative Label, & 1" Circle Punch, Sponge Dauber
Accessories: Fabulous Foil Designer Acetate, Gold Glimmer, & Neutrals Designer Series Paper, Flirty Flamingo Ruched Ribbon, Gold 1/4" Natural Ribbon, Gold 1/8" Ribbon, Gold Binder Clips, Gusseted Cello Bag

How fun is that?!  It ends up becoming a hexagon...


Love.  This!  Although I love the size of the Popcorn Box...this one is fun too because it's bigger...which sometimes you need.  I used some of the stamps from the coordinating stamp set "Ready To Pop"  (These two items are available in a bundle for a discount!!!  Yay!) to make a fun focal point...


The box itself, I make polka dots with a sponge dauber...


Hope you enjoy this project!  And anyone is welcome to join my club!  Get the supplies for 2 projects a month FREE with your order!  You also get a PDF instruction sheet to show you how to put the projects together.

Thanks for visiting!!!  Let me know if you want to join my club!  designwithink@gmail.com.

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...