Tuesday, December 8, 2015

O! Christmas Tags, O! Christmas Tags!!

I was asked to provide some tags for an event for the women at my church to make.  Why, yes please!  Sign me up!  :-)  So here are the tags I made for them to make.  Wanted to keep them simple, quick, and easy, and also show them other quick and easy ways they could use their tags.  Want to see them too?!

Here are the tags they made (I used some retired products on these, but you can easily switch out lots of different punches/stamps and make these tags yourself)...


And a few different ways you can use them...

I first made them into cards.  I didn't want to add anything to them, except the actual card.  So I just embossed a background and put it on the card front for each of the tags...




Then I made quick treat bags...


For easy present wrapping, just add them to some gift bags...




So nothing life changing in this post, but hope it encourages you to think beyond tags just going on a wrapped present.  Tags can be so much more! :-) It is so easy to add a little handmade "love" to your presents!  Let me know if you have any questions on anything! Hope you enjoy! designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...