Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Mixing a Little Ribbon With Blendabilities...

Are you sick of me blabbing about Blendabilities again?!  Of course not!  :-)  (At least that's what I'm assuming you are saying.)  Today I'm showing you a fun thing I did with these magic markers and ribbon!

Here is the project for the day...


Look at that fun ribbon!  This is just the cotton ribbon, and I just drew on strips with the Blendability marker!  So fun, right?  I didn't measure or try to make it straight.  I just cut a strip of ribbon, and ran my marker right down.  


Then made it into this cute bow...


Next I just added it to my fun tag.  Who wouldn't want this bag of yummy chocolate?!  :)


Hope you enjoy!  It's a quick and easy project!  I hope you try it!  Thanks for visiting!  Let me know if you have any questions! designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...