Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Many Merry Stars...

Ok...ok...I AM IN LOVE with a new kit that Stampin' Up! has in their HOLIDAY SUPPLEMENT catalog.  It's called the "Many Merry Stars" kit.  I posted on my Facebook page that I was super excited about what I was doing with mine.  Well...finally finished all the details and got it all up...sooooo...it's time to share!!!!

First, I made a garland with it...

Don't worry...I have better pics to show you.  But wanted to share the full view.  I love this garland.  It kinda brings the room together, yet doesn't get in the way of the TV.  (A must in my house! :-) )

Here are some more views...


And some bigger close-up's...





So fun, right?! The stars are made with just stuff from the kit. Then I added the extra ribbons/gold sequin ties to the garland.  (It's Crumb Cake striped ribbon, Cherry Cobbler Chevron, and Gold Sequins)

I didn't use all the stars for my garland because I wanted some for my mantle.  So I just gathered a few on my mantle as well as scattered them around...


Then here are some better pics...





Then I turned the largest star into a decor piece for my front door.  This is on the inside of my front door...so I see it whenever I walk by it.  It makes my heart happy...


Love the details...




I wish I could have everyone over to my house to see these in person!  I think they are so fun and beautiful and I'm so excited with how it turned out!  Hope you enjoy!!!  Thanks so much for visiting! Let me know if you have any questions....designwithink@gmail.com.  If you don't have this kit...you are going to want one!  :-)

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...