Thursday, December 18, 2014

December Club Christmas Gift...Tags-A-Plenty!

Today I am sharing a fun set of tags that are so quick and easy to do!  Who doesn't need extra tags this time of year?!  This is a fun gift to give, also!  Which is what I did!  This was a little Christmas surprise I gave my club members.  It started out like this...


These tags are part of the YEAR-END CLEARANCE sale that is going on right now.  There are 16 tags, 8 of each design, for $0.99!  That's a fun deal!

Now...I could of just given them this gift.  They are so cute just as is. BUT...I wanted to decorate them a bit.  So this is what the package ended up looking like...


A bit more festive, huh?!  :-)  I decorated the tags a bit, added to a Large Cello Bag that had some Trim the Tree Designer Paper in it, put in the tags and some twine, and then tied it up with some ribbon (that is retired) and added a fun and festive tag!  So fun, right?!  Here is a close-up of the tag that went on the front of the package...


I love this tag!  (Have made a few different versions of it throughout this season, actually.)  

Then here is what the tags in the package ended up looking like...


The tree stamp on the tags on the left is the "Festival of Trees" stamp set.  Love all the different trees that are included in this set!  

And here are some of the packages waiting to be handed out...


I used an assortment of papers from the Trim the Tree Designer Series Paper stack and then an assortment of ribbons (that are all retired) to "wrap" the package.  The tag is SO EASY and wonderful to use!  It is from the "Chalk Talk" framelits.  I use it ALL the time.  You just cut the tag, decorate, and then slip onto a bow on your package!  You don't have to tie it on or anything cause it has that little bread package like top.  

Thanks so much for visiting!  Hope you enjoy!!!

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...