Friday, November 14, 2014

November Club Card...

Last night was my monthly club night!  SO MUCH FUN!  As I say all the time...I love my club night!  Here is the card we made last night...

A few week ago I went to a Stampin' Up! group meeting.  We always swap at these meetings and this one was no exception.  :-)  (Swapping is where you make multiples of one card and then "swap" others for the cards they made.  It's a fun way to get lots of ideas when you just make one!)  I got a card similar to this card in that swap.  So that is where this card idea came from.  I changed the colors and added a couple things...but this card idea was my friend, Kathryn's.  So cute!

Project Supplies (all Stampin' Up!)

Project Colors: Lost Lagoon, Pear Pizzazz, Basic Gray
Stamp Set:  Bright and Beautiful
Accessories: Typeset Specialty Designer Series Paper,  Shimmery White cardstock, Silver Glimmer Paper, Lost Lagoon Silky Taffeta Ribbon, Silver Baker's Twine, Vintage Faceted Button, Stars Framelits and Big Shot, Basics Rhinestones

Here are a few other pictures of the details...




Thanks so much for visiting!  Hope you enjoyed this card!  Let me know if you have questions or would like to order anything... designwithink@gmail.com.  Or shop 24/7 at my store... www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net.  

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...