Sunday, October 5, 2014

Birthday Surprise...

I love celebrating people's birthday's.  I think it's so much fun to have a special day to show love to the people you care about.  I have had my eye on the "Birthday Surprise" stamp set in the main catalog because of this love I have of birthday's.  I just am drawn to the big bold greetings and images in this set.  Here is a pic of the set...


So fun!  RIGHT?!?!  Well here is a card I made with it...


Would be fun for anyone to receive for their birthday, right?!  Used a color combo I haven't used before either, and it was fun to use!  

Card Colors: Pool Party, Daffodil Delight, Night of Navy, Blackberry Bliss
Stamp Sets:  Birthday Surprise, Dotty Angles (dots in background)
Accessories: Maritime Designer Series Paper, Tea Lace Doilies, Clear Embossing Powder, Silver Glimmer Paper, Rhinestones, Finishing Touches Edgelit Dies with Big Shot

Here are some pics of some details...


Love that bling, right?!  :-) 


If you follow my blog regularly...you may be sick of seeing this little doily trick that I do a lot.  :-)  But I LOVE coloring the doilies.  All I do is just smoosh my ink pad all over the doily (make sure it is a nice and juicy ink pad.  Just add some ink to it if it isn't juicy enough) and then emboss with some clear embossing powder to make it shiny.  

I hope you enjoy this card!  Thanks so much for visiting!  I will have a few more samples with this stamp set to share over this next week so stay tuned! 

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...