Monday, June 2, 2014

It's A Sweet Day...

A great friend of mine had a birthday this past weekend.  I wanted to make her something special for her birthday.  So how about a fun candy bouquet?!  There isn't a ton of stamping on this project, but the stamped piece really brings the bouquet together.  So I still thought it would be a fun one to share!  Hope you enjoy!  It's definitely A Sweet Day...

I LOVE this color combo!  You will be seeing more of this!  :)  It's Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, and Daffodil Delight.  Here is a close-up of the stamped piece...

This stamp is from the "Hip Hip Hooray" Card Kit.  I made all the cards in the kit and now I have this super fun stamp set still!  This is just one stamp...and I just colored it with markers to get all the pieces a different color.  Then add some fun bling....and I LOVE this piece!  I think it's so fun!

Hope you enjoy!  Thanks so much for visiting!!!

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...