Sunday, March 30, 2014

HIP HIP HOORAY!



Just have to say...I LOVE the card kits Stampin' Up! has.  The newest one is called "Hip Hip Hooray" and is SO MUCH FUN!  Here is a flyer on the kit... http://www.stampinup.com/us/documents/hiphiphorray_flyer_Demo_US.pdf

You get the supplies to make 20 darling cards and envelopes.  You also get a stamp set, a clear stamp block, etc.  And the cards are SO CUTE!

Well...a side note...my brother is getting married in May.  His fiancé chose some cute colors for their wedding...and they just happen to be basically the colors in the card kit!  The only color that was missing was Navy.  (Her colors in Stampin' Up! language are Baked Brown Sugar, Calypso Coral, Pistachio Pudding, and Night of Navy.)  Anyway...she had a bridal shower last weekend and so I had to make her these cards as part of her gift!  I have to say...it was a fun project!  I added some Midnight Muse ribbon to the cards to bring in the Navy color.  And instead of using all the other sayings that came with the kit (that are darling!)...I decided to just use the "thanks" so she had 20 thank-you cards all ready to go.

Well I didn't just tell you all that to talk.  Today I am obviously going to share this gift with you!  So here are the cards all bundled up...



Don't they look fun!  Well I won't just tease you with the cards in a bundle.  Here are pictures of all the cards I made...






So fun, right?!  Such a fun and quick gift!  If you would like to order your own kit, just visit my website:  www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net.  Or send me an email:  designwithink@gmail.com.

Thanks so much for visiting!  Hope you enjoy these cards!  If you have any questions then just let me know!


2 comments:

Pam said...

How fun and versatile. Too many cute ones to pick a favorite...love them all!!

Design With Ink said...

Well thank you, Pam! You are too sweet!

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...