Thursday, May 2, 2013

HELLO BABY!!!

Who needs an idea for a baby card?!?!  I have one for you...

Too fun...right?!  I used the Designer Type Photopolymer Set.  I made a background using all the letters on one clear block.  Then just stamped a few times on the card base and embossed with clear embossing powder. 

Then used that Whale cut out with the Clearlit die that is in the mini that I LOVE!  Here are a few more close-up's...


Hope you enjoy!  Meanwhile...Stampin' Up! has come out with TWO MORE Photopolymer Stamp Sets!!!  AND an online class you can take!!!

CLICK HERE:  http://www.stampinup.com/us/documents/Flyer_photopolymer_May0113_US.pdf to see!!!

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...