Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Flowering Friends...

When I first saw the stamp set, Flowering Flourishes, in the new Annual Catalog, I knew I needed it!  It's a fun stamp set to use, and I can't believe I haven't shown you any samples yet!  Here is one card I made with it...

I tried this new color combo and I LOVE it!!!  It's so bright and cherry.  The colors are Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo, and Daffodil Delight.  I embossed the main flowering flourish in Whisper Whie embossing powder on Island Indigo.  Also embossed it onto Daffodil Deligth cardstock and punched out some circles for accents. 

Here are a few close-up's...

Hope you enjoy this card!  Thanks for visiting! 

No comments:

Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Fun Box!

 How's it been going, being on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team, you ask?  👏 😍 🙌  Well - when you are sent boxes like this ...