Friday, May 13, 2011

May Club Card...

Last Wednesday was club day. However...this month we weren't able to meet in person. Last Wednesday was the day my Grandpa passed away. So for obvious reasons, I just couldn't make club happen that night. However...of course we still have projects for the month and here is the card they will receive with their order...

Have to admit...I am kinda in love. :) This card is a lot of fun to make. And I LOVE the flower that is on the card. Here is a close-up of the flower...

HOW CUTE!!!! :) It's made from our Satin Ribbon. You heat it up and melt it and it turns into this flower. I actually made a few of these into clips for my daughters hair. I meant to take pictures and show you. I guess another day. :) But hope you enjoy! Thanks for visiting!!!

1 comment:

Dusty and Megan said...

I LOVE this card, Ashley!

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...