Wednesday, April 20, 2011

April Club Projects...

We had club this week!!! I haven't had any kind of social life these days, so it was fun to get together with my girls! We had a great time. They got to meet our new club addition...

...and make some fun projects! What could be better than that?!?! :) Here is the card we made... I LOVE the "Take A Spin" stamp set. I just think it's something fun and different to use. I got a card VERY similar to this at Leadership that I LOVED! (Thanks Denise! :) ) I just had to make it a bit more simple than the one she did. :) I still think it turned out to be a fun card. I love layering punched images on cards to give it some texture. On this card in the background I hope you can see the stars. Here is an up-close picture...


Color combo for this card is Poppy Parade, Baja Breeze, Daffodil Delight, and Tempting Turquoise. That Designer Series Paper on the side of the card is from the hostess benefits Level 1 pack.


The second project we made was a fun 3x3 card holder. Here it is... I used the Designer Series Paper and the stamp set from the "Spring is Blossoming" promotion going on this month. (Click HERE to read about that.) Then we also used the Fabulous Phrases stamp set. Here is a top shot of the folder...



When you open it up you see this...There are four cards in the set. Each one uses one of the stamps in the "Four Frames" stamp set. Here are all the cards...We used River Rock textured cardstock as our card base and I LOVE the subtle texture that it adds. Here is an up-close picture of that...



Colors used in this project are River Rock, Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Cherry Cobbler, and Not Quite Navy.

Hope you enjoy! Thanks for visiting!!!!

2 comments:

Becky said...

It was so great coming and seeing you are your wonderful new baby. She is just so cute. I loved the spin card too, my kids have been taking turns spining it.

Kasia said...

oh my goodness, she is such a doll! I guess I better get working on some hairbows, I haven't seen a picture with her wearing one yet. :) oh and the projects are so cute too.

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...