Sunday, January 9, 2011

Backtracking A Bit...

I know...I know...Christmas is over. But I forgot to show you these pictures during the Christmas holiday, and you could easily switch this project around for any holiday. So I hope you can still find inspiration from this project.

I have a plate rack in my kitchen (as I am sure lots of you do) and I love decorating it for the holidays. This year I could NOT find any plates that I really loved to hang there. So I thought...WHAT AM I DOING? I will make my own! :) I did have these red plates and then I took a white square plate and did this with it...

I added some cardstock, Designer Series Paper, and a WONDERFUL Decor Element! And of course...what project would be complete without a button somewhere?! :) So added one of those also. (Can I even tell you HOW MUCH I love the JUMBO buttons that are now offered. There are NEW COLORS of them in the NEW MINI!!! :) ) Here is a close up of the button...
And then here is a picture of the whole plate rack...
I had a lot of fun with this one. Will have to show you the Valentine's display soon! :) Hope you enjoyed this backtracking post! And thanks for visiting!!!!

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...