Thursday, August 5, 2010

It's Official...



GUESS WHAT??!?!? Dawn Raspas (who started this fabulous UStamp experience) asked me to be a Designer this next round of UStamp!!!! HOW MUCH FUN!!!! I'm quite excited.
And YOU should be excited as well!!!! Because I get to give TWO passes away!!!!! :) So anyone that has already placed a Stampin' Up! order with me this month and anyone that does before Monday August 9th will be entered into a drawing to win a pass FREE!!!! It's that easy!
This session of UStamp begins August 20th and will run through September 10th. EVERY day new CARDS will be added! (This is an ALL CARD event!!!! There will be 40 different color combo's represented and 160 card layouts!!!!)
There is no minimum to order. Place an order of any amount and be entered into the drawing! If you need a new catalog...just let me know! You can order on my website 24/7: http://www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net/ or just email me at designwithink@gmail.com . Let me know if you have any questions!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! You are amazing!

Brooke S said...

Congrats!!!! what an honor...

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...